5 Bits of Advice About: Observations
- Find out what the observers are looking for.
- Give them what they want.
- Don’t confuse a great observation with great teaching. All too often they’re not the same thing at all.
- A great observation is one after which the outcome is you being left alone to get on with the job of teaching.
- A bad observation is one that necessitates further observations.
One thought on “Observations by @Bigkid4”
Pingback: The Jellyfish Effect: why bad ideas hang around | Othmar's Trombone