Name: Kevin Orme
5 Bits of Advice About: Classroom management
- Don’t always sit your naughty boys next to your quiet girls. Those poor girls probably get that all the time so try something different.
- PIP/RIP. Praise in public, reprimand in private.
- Give the most challenging students jobs to do as they often like the responsibility.
- Build relationships with most challenging students and phone home for positives. They’re less likely to kick off if they like you.
- Be a broken record. They’ll often comply just so you’ll shut up!