Name: Jemma Sherwood
Twitter: None given
5 Bits of Advice About: Resources
- Don’t reinvent the wheel – use books and websites to get as much as you can.
- Do make your own resources when you can (in contrast to #1) – it forces you to think more about them.
- Always question the purpose, quality and potential usage of resource; only use what fits what you want to achieve with the group.
- Share what you make, so that others don’t have to reinvent the wheel. We’re all in this together.
- Don’t be afraid of textbooks, they are not the devil – but don’t be chained to them either.