Name: None given
Subject: All subjects
5 Bits of Advice About: Technology in the classroom
- Use it to support effective teaching and learning. Not just an add on.
- Be prepared to be told of its diminished value as a learning resource by colleagues or external staff. Use it for the children, not for colleagues.
- It’s our duty to ensure children are digitally literate by time they leave school. It’s the way of the world; as important as reading and writing.
- Stay connected. Teach, learn, share.
- Differentiate. Even with technology.