Twitter: None given
5 Bits of Advice About: Work/life balance
- Block out time every single week, and every single holiday, when you are NOT going to work. Stick to it.
- Eat properly (healthily); sleep properly; exercise.
- Remember your friends and family. They will soon get bored of “I can’t because I have to work,” so be proactive: plan time with them around what works for you.
- Do not rush into extra responsibilities or promotions. Learn how to do the basics really well, and efficiently, before you commit time to extras.
- Learn how to say ‘no’ positively & when to ask for help: you will need both. Using them allows you to manage your capabilities & needs well.