Name: Rebecca Foster
Position: Lead Practitioner
5 Bits of Advice About: The Christmas Party
- Do go to the Christmas party. Even if it’s in school or somewhere naff it’s a good opportunity to socialise and see colleagues in a different context.
- Treat yourself to a new outfit – you deserve it after what will feel like the longest term of all time.
- Pace yourself. Don’t be *that* teacher that can’t stand by the end of night and will be throwing up in the morning before registration…
- The Christmas Party is NOT the time to declare your undying love; tell a member of SLT what you really think; cry…
- What happens at the Christmas party stays at the Christmas party. Don’t gossip about Gemma from HR snogging that new Science teacher (people still say ‘snogging’, right?).