Name: Bryan Molin
Position: Assistant Principal
5 Bits of Advice About: Dealing with staff conflict
- Maintain perspective. Mostly disagreements are not personal, but professional differences.
- Keel your ego in check. If you have made mistakes, be honest and recognise these.
- Find common ground. You can connect with most people in some way.
- If things, get difficult, seek advice from trusted professionals, including unions.
- Most of all keep your integrity. If someone stoops low, don’t go down to their level.