5 Bits of Advice About: Break duty
- Buy a sensible warm, waterproof coat with a hood – you don’t have to wear it anywhere else if you don’t want to.
- Get an acme thunderer whistle – no more embarrassing squeaky noises when blowing it.
- Make sure you swap duty if you are out/sneezing/are having the worst day ever & are ready to kill.
- Be nice to other people who are on duty by turning up on time to collect your class. Make a brew for the shivering member of staff.
- Enjoy it, it’s the one time when you can roar at them, play hopscotch, go for a cheeky goal and remember they are humans.