5 Bits of Advice About: Sports Day
- Try really, really hard to get one if the Sports Day jobs. Supervising the crowd is hell on earth.
- If you’re supervising the crowd, pray hard for rain. Floods are better.
- Bring a sun hat, lots of water, sun lotion, a scarf, blanket, etc. Prepare for all weathers.
- The crowd will get bored. Try and take spare puzzles, rubicks cubes, card games. Sing some songs. Start a Mexican Wave.
- Do not let any children go to the toilet. You will never see them again.