Name: Tom Starkey
Sector: Secondary, FE
5 Bits of Advice About: Bags
- A good bag is possibly the most important piece of equipment a teacher will invest in. Choose wisely.
- Your bag should have a number of different compartments/pockets to keep things separate and easy to access. Precious time should not be wasted scrabbling around for a pen.
- A bag should be large enough to carry:
* A pencil case
* Your lunch
* A laptop or tablet and charger
* One set of exercise books
* An A4 pad
- If you have trouble picking up your bag as it is too heavy, you’re taking too much home. The answer to this is not to buy a bigger bag.
- Military and military-style rucksacks are a good bet. They are hard wearing with many pockets.