Name: Julie Morgan
Twitter name: @fractionfanatic
Subject taught (if applicable):
What is your advice about? Classroom Organisation
- Experiment with table layouts as often as you like. Find the arrangement which suits you and your pupils the best.
- Have your resources and equipment well organised and labelled. Pupils should know where to find things in their classroom.
- Make your wall space as colourful and vibrant as possible. Update regularly with pupil work.
- Always have a large supply of pens and pencils. Don’t penalise pupils who turn up without.
- Clear your desk at the end of each day when possible. Arriving to a tidy room each morning makes the day run much more smoothly.