Twitter name: @MrsLeggEnglish
Subject taught (if applicable): English
Position: English teacher i/c GCSE English Literature. Literacy coordinator.
What is your advice about? Seating plans
- Aim for boy/girl wherever possible.
- Don’t just go through the register – they end up with the same person in every lesson.
- Sit the least able at the front so you can get to them quickly, easily and quietly and more able at the back so they can be independent first.
- Consider the table behind so group work and feedback is planned too.
- Be flexible from day one but don’t change things so often that it looks like you’re not in control.