Name: Bryan Molin
Twitter name: @molin_bryan
Subject taught (if applicable): Maths
Position: Assistant Principal
What is your advice about? Using student voice to improve practice
- Establish a culture of learning in the classroom, an attitude of “we’re all in this together”.
- Use marking feedback from students as a tool to fine tune planning.
- Use lead learners proactively to get feedback on activities and ideas for future lessons.
- Ask your head of department to join focus groups so that you can discuss students feedback on teaching and learning in your area.
- Evaluate each scheme/half term/unit with the students once complete, so it can be improved for next time.