Name: Martin Heeley
Twitter name: @misterheeley
Subject taught (if applicable): MFL
What is your advice about? Ofsted Advice
- Don’t change how you teach – they want to see an everyday snapshot of the school
- Have a basic – basic! – lesson plan ready, so they know at what point they’ve entered the lesson
- Point them in the direction of students you’re quite proud of – they’ve made lots of progress, and are happy to talk about their work.
- Do not avoid them if they come in, but they won’t stop and have a chat with you.
- Enjoy it – this is an opportunity for you to show them what you and your students can do!