Name: Tarjinder Gill
Twitter name: @teachwell
Subject taught (if applicable): All
Position: Teacher Advisort/Consultant
What is your advice about? Marking
- Repeat comments and next steps as needed. It is still personal if it’s relevant.
- If you are able to use symbols, do. They are the most sane way of marking day to day.
- If you are going to teach the next step to a group of children then write that down.
- Keep on top of it, I know right now it’s not exactly reasonable but even worse is trying to catch up.
- Use technology to help when you can so you can copy, paste and adjust. Mix it up with handwritten feedback.