Name: Rebecca Foster
Twitter name: @tlpmsf
Subject taught (if applicable): English
What is your advice about? Marking Mocks
- Don’t put it off – the quicker you start the sooner you’ll be done. It also means timely feedback for students and time for you to fix any gaps you’ve identified.
- Mark all of the question 1s and then all of the questions 2s and so on rather than marking whole papers. This should mean greater consistency of marking for each question.
- Reward yourself at regular intervals. Marked all your question 3s? Time for some chocolate or a glass of wine.
- Look for common errors and make a note of them. Plan how to use lessons to address these issues.
- Do a little celebratory dance when you’re done.