Name: Bryan Molin
Twitter name: @molin_bryan
Subject taught (if applicable): Maths
Position: Assistant Headteacher
What is your advice about? What not to do in your first term
- “Don’t smile until Christmas.” Poor advice in my opinion, be genuine.
- Don’t wing lessons as you won’t get away with it. Make sure lessons are planned with your specific class in mind.
- Don’t always play it safe. Try new activities, with a little risk taking.
- Don’t work all the hours. Find ways to unplug and relax.
- Don’t give up when it gets hard. If you’re in it for the right reasons, teaching is a wonderful vocation.