Subject taught (if applicable):
What is your advice about? writing reports
- Learn the difference between practice and practise. Apply correct spelling consistently.
- Save time by having a template, but after pasting triple check you’ve got the right name and pronouns for every kid.
- Get a colleague to proof read your reports. This is essential if you don’t want your reports returned to you or someone else wasting time correcting them for you.
- Meet the school deadline for submission so you get a reputation for being reliable and organised rather than the opposite.
- Use SIMS (or your school’s equivalent) to check photos of students if you teach every kid in the year and aren’t EXACTLY sure who you’re writing about.