Name: Jason Steele
Twitter name: @steelemaths
Subject taught (if applicable): Maths
Position: Lead Practioner
What is your advice about? Managing workload
- Plan for learning not individual lessons. Start at the end and plan how you will sequence your lessons.
- Get a 2 week timetable on A4. Give an overview of your lessons, but also plan in what you’ll be doing in PPA and afterschool.
- Find a time when you work best (morning/evening), and use this time effectively.
- If something isn’t going to have an effect on teaching or learning, question, is it worth the time?
- Don’t reinvent the wheel, leave your ego at the door. Plenty of good free resources out there, find what works for you.