Name: Susan Strachan
Twitter name: @susansenglish
Subject taught (if applicable): English
Position: KS4 Leader of Learning
What is your advice about? New Ideas
- Think carefully about the impact on you (or staff) before implementing.
- Think carefully about the impact on students before implementing.
- Allow your common sense to rule (so as not to implement something without careful thought).
- Make sure ‘the idea’ is a manageable expectation for you and for your students.
- Don’t over complicate ideas, therefore keep it simple.