Twitter name: @ThisIsLiamM
Subject taught (if applicable):
Position: Assistant Head
What is your advice about? Who to Get on the Right Side of
- Kitchen – Smile, be polite, ask how they are. You may get extra food.
- Site agent – When you leave, turn off lights and close windows. Offer to help if he/she is shifting something.
- Office – Don’t only go in when you need something. Do your register on time.
- Lunchtime supervisors – Step in and help them out if they need it.
- Everyone – Smile. Say hello. Hold doors. Ask how their families are. Just, you know, be nice!