Name: Bryn Goodman
Twitter name: @bryngoodman
Position: Class Teacher and Computing Lead
What is your advice about? Using Technology in Your Lessons
- Check it works and will work in your lesson for the specific task you want it for.
- Only use it if it will enhance the lesson in some way. If it could be done just as well on paper, don’t bother.
- Make sure what you use is your choice as it will be you that has to teach with it.
- Think about the lesson objective first. Don’t try to shoehorn a new app/piece of software into a lesson.
- Have a back-up plan in case the wifi crashes.