Name: Bryan Molin
Position: Assistant Headteacher
5 Bits of Advice About: Bad days
- We all have them. Recognise you are not on top form and keep things simple.
- If you have a minute, go for a walk around the school to clear your head.
- If you are teaching all day, keep behaviour management simple. Don’t overreact and put your best into your teaching.
- Talk to colleagues. Getting something off your chest feels good at times.
- Work will always be there next morning. In the evening, take a break, do something nice and get a good night’s sleep.