Name: Dawn Cox
Subject: None given
Position: Head of Department
5 Bits of Advice About: Time management
- Write lists. For today/this week/beyond.
- Plan specifically what on your list you will do in your PPA/non-contact time.
- Don’t spend time in the staff room talking about how you don’t have enough time.
- Plan to speed mark at break/lunch/gaps in day. Little and often stops build-up of marking.
- Tell someone if you’re struggling with workload. They probably have time saving ideas appropriate for your school/day.