Twitter name: @MissMWrites
Subject taught (if applicable): English
What is your advice about? Positive Behaviour Management
- Treat every class like they are your favourite until they disappoint that expectation.
- Create a positive relationship with parents. Call home with positive messages; this is a lift for all involved.
- Reward those students who consistently meet your expectations. They can become easily forgotten.
- Maintain consistent routines and follow through with consequences.
- Be flexible where necessary. You can’t win all the battles.